INFORMATION COORDINATOR | 12-month contract
This is a unique opportunity for the successful applicant to enjoy flexible working arrangements from home with an average of 10-15 hours per week, to be negotiated.
Aussie Deaf Kids is a not-for-profit organisation providing online support and information to parents raising children with a hearing loss. The successful applicant will play a key role in managing the information and capacity building activities provided to families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
This role requires the person to work independently from home. Aussie Deaf Kids operates from a home office and all communications are electronic or over the phone.
The role is ideally suited to a caregiver of a child with hearing loss. It is an opportunity to utilise your skills, knowledge, and experience to support and inform other parents who are on a similar journey.
- Data analysis and reporting to inform information provision on www.aussiedeafkids.org.au, webinars and Facebook
- Seek innovative ways to provide families with information that builds their capacity to confidently raise their child with hearing loss
- Curate and update information for families as indicated
- Provide administrative support
- Work collaboratively with the CEO
Applications close: COB Tuesday 10 August 2021
For more information download Role description