We are working with Hearing Australia on an updated version of CHOICES - an information resource for families.
Share some of your story in 200-300 words by 31 July 2020.
We are looking for a wide variety of experiences, reflections and ideas to share with families following in your footsteps.
Some ideas that might get your story started...
- If you could go back in time and give yourself some advice about what is to come, what would it be?
- Any information you think might be useful for other families
- Tips and tricks you have learnt along the way
- How did you look after yourself?
Some of the nitty gritty
- Your stories will be edited and returned to you for final approval before publication
- Images would be wonderful
- You will need to sign a consent form before your story and/or images are included in the resource.
- It is important that there is a wide variety of experiences and choices included in the resource, so we cannot guarantee that your story will be published.
- Your contributions can be anonymous. We can change names and places so your child and family aren't easily identified.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone rather than write, we can arrange a call.
For more information please contact: