Not everyone on the NDIS provider panel will have experience working with babies with hearing loss.
Questions you could ask the early intervention service provider
- What is early intervention? What can you do for our child? What services do you provide?
- Does your service have staff trained to work with young babies and toddlers with a hearing loss?
- How will we know if the service you provide is working for our child? What changes should we expect to see?
- How will our child's progress be measured? Will you send progress reports to our GP and us? How often will this happen?
- How much will the early intervention service cost?
It is recommended that you choose services who have experience with both hearing loss and babies.