- What decision do I need to make?
- How long do I have to make this decision?
- What is my role in this process?
- What are my options?
- What are the possible benefits and risks of each option?
- How would this decision affect my child?
- How would this decision affect my family?
- Do I understand the consequences of choosing each option?
- Am I clear about the benefits and risks that matter most to me?
- Who else is involved in this decision?
- Which option do I prefer?
- Is this person pressuring me?
- How can they support me?
- What role do I want in making this decision?
- Do I have enough support and advice to make this decision?
- Do I feel this is the right choice for my child and family?
- What is making it hard to make this decision?
If you would like to learn more about making decisions, we have a FREE course designed for parents. It takes about an hour to complete, but you can dip in and out whenever you have the time.